You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2019 6:09 pm  #11

Re: OFFICIAL SCOTTISH CUP FINAL THREAD

Time for all this negativity to get to fuck. Whatever you think, for the duration of tomorrow, Levein is THE man, Sean Clare is the mutt's nuts, and we're going to pump this mob.

We're the Hearts. I'm on two from two for Scottish Cup finals - let's make it three tomorrow. We've beaten this mob this season already, and gubbbed them last season. And that was when they had a good manager.

Since Lennon has come in, we were very unfortunate to concede a last minute goal after playing most of the game with 10 men, and a shadow squad was only narrowly beaten.

WE'RE THE HEARTS - LET'S DO THIS! 🇱🇻

5/25/2019 3:40 am  #12

Just dropped off Mark and Kian at Diggers. Wee Frah has 44 tickets ( I wouldn't want that responsibility! ) and they are off to the weeg.

Head of conspiracy theories

5/25/2019 8:20 am  #13

F*** Celtic

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

5/26/2019 2:22 pm  #14

I watched the game on the telly.  For what my opinion is worth, the first half was absolutely dire to watch but you managed to keep Celtic at bay.

The second half was a lot more entertaining and you lot were in for a shout had it not been for those two horrendous defensive errors.

I can imagine there are a lot of low spirits today in the slum end of Auld Reekie.

5/26/2019 7:49 pm  #15

I was unconscious by 7pm, I had a great day.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

5/27/2019 5:35 pm  #16

HC wrote:

I watched the game on the telly. For what my opinion is worth, the first half was absolutely dire to watch but you managed to keep Celtic at bay.

The second half was a lot more entertaining and you lot were in for a shout had it not been for those two horrendous defensive errors.

I can imagine there are a lot of low spirits today in the slum end of Auld Reekie.

Celtic won thanks to a cheating player and a worst cheating ref. Collum has given Celtic a penalty in all of the 5 cup ties he has reffed between Hearts and Celtic. 

5/27/2019 8:38 pm  #17

Got to give Jim his due here, he's spot on. 5 cup ties. 5 Celtic penalties.

5/28/2019 3:25 am  #18

Thanks IJ, but you know I am ALWAYS right

5/28/2019 3:48 pm  #19

It was a penalty.  And it was down to a fuck up between Bera and your keeper.

Board footera