You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2019 9:41 am  #2

Re: Dirty Hearts

These things are a farce. Celtic and Sevco never get the cards they deserve while every other clubs gets cards for very little.

Head of conspiracy theories

6/03/2019 10:29 am  #3

The most ludicrous thing about it is this season saw some of the most insipid, timid and frankly lazy performances I've seen in the 30 years since auld Faither first took me along. I WISH we were a vile team of cloggers, at least it'd mean they had some sort of application.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

6/04/2019 2:35 am  #4

IJ wrote:

The most ludicrous thing about it is this season saw some of the most insipid, timid and frankly lazy performances I've seen in the 30 years since auld Faither first took me along. I WISH we were a vile team of cloggers, at least it'd mean they had some sort of application.

Exactly this.

Give me a Kenny Black, Pasquale Bruno or Tommi Gronlund any day of the week.

6/04/2019 10:18 am  #5

It's like Djoum got about 20 yellow cards this season, and it suggests he's a hammer thrower. He's not, he's just really, really, REALLY bad at tackling.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

Board footera