You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2019 5:32 am  #1

Looks like Levein IS bomb proof

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48389296
Budge claiming he isn't but she thinks things are going fine. If sixth two years in a row ( after claiming a minimum of 4th )  and two years below Hibs is doing fine, then I would hate to see a shite year.
Ok we were in the semi of the League cup, and we are at Hamdump now ,but seriously we could just as well have had a bye to this round and even then we almost fecked it up.
Levein has presided over the recruitment of over 114 players since 2014 and with one of the highest budgets we are still sixth, for me that is a disgrace.
Players like Sammon, Vanecek,Amankawaa,Toderov,Martin, the list goes on and on, does anyone seriously think he has done a good job?
He drove out or dumped the team that walked the Championship claiming he would only bring in players of the same standard or better. Well sorry but that never happened.
Lets hope we win today and maybe salvage some pride and I hope he goes asap after.

Last edited by Jambojim52 (5/25/2019 5:34 am)

Head of conspiracy theories

5/25/2019 8:22 am  #2

Re: Looks like Levein IS bomb proof

Jambojim52 wrote:

Lets hope we win today and maybe salvage some pride and I hope he goes asap after.

Ideal scenario.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

Board footera