You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2023 7:35 am  #11

Re: YOUR FAVOURITE

anders wrote:

HC wrote:

anders wrote:

Favourite things - haggis on pizza.

This is my local pizza gaff.Β  I think you'd like the Staight Outta Stornoway one.Β Β 

Personally, I always go for The Crofter.

https://goodeats.io/Crust?embed_outlet=Crust
Β 

I'll have the Stornoway please - though on any menu which lacked that the pumpkin one would look worth a try.

No edits!πŸ™‚

Pumpkin pizza wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd give it a try.

In Italy, I'm very partial to tuna and red onion pizza. Yum!
Β 

9/27/2023 5:18 pm  #12

Favourite thing in a roast dinner: yorkies.Β 

No corny chocolate jokes, please.Β 

9/29/2023 6:53 pm  #13

Crisp sandwiches. Come on. Whether you're into butter & crisp sandwiches or dairylea & crisp sandwiches...CRISP SANDWICHES. My wife couldn't understand them, so I said "take a bite". She said "that's incredible!", but never had once since. So my second favourite thing on this post is "enjoying a good piece"Β 

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

9/29/2023 11:32 pm  #14

According to a friend of mine, cadburys fruit & nut choc and cheese & onion crisps, all in your gob at the same time.

It's pretty good, maybe just sneaks a podium finish.

10/01/2023 11:32 am  #15

At the moment my favourite thing is any day I'm fishing, even the days I only 1 or even 0 fish (and yes it has happened.) It just chills me right out, there's actually a campaign for mental health and fishing, trust me it works, now just need to persuade the NHS to buy my gear on prescription.
example .. Saturday, first cast, 11.15 finished 3.30, I caught 8 Carp, 7 of them averaged around 4lb the 8th was close on 4KG , πŸ€˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒΒ 

I'm back! Even aulder and grumpier than before

10/02/2023 1:20 am  #16

Good catching! I take it this isn't in somebody's ornamental pond Al, but in a river somewhere?

10/14/2023 11:07 am  #17

anders wrote:

Good catching! I take it this isn't in somebody's ornamental pond Al, but in a river somewhere?

Have a caravan parked on a site with 2 commercial fishing lakes, caught a pb last week, 14lb Mirror Carp

Another fave to carry from an earlier post
Crisp Sandwiches ttrysliced banana with it too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
or try Cheese n Jam, toasted is to see God

I'm back! Even aulder and grumpier than before

10/14/2023 2:39 pm  #18

Banana...on a crisp piece.Β 
Cheese and...jam.
Al, these are scran suggestions that would require their own article in the geneva conventions manΒ 

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

10/16/2023 7:13 am  #19

Cheese and jam sandwiches are good.

I like smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches with Thai sweet chilli crisps.

10/19/2023 5:38 am  #20

Big Al wrote:

At the moment my favourite thing is any day I'm fishing, even the days I only 1 or even 0 fish (and yes it has happened.) It just chills me right out, there's actually a campaign for mental health and fishing, trust me it works, now just need to persuade the NHS to buy my gear on prescription.
example .. Saturday, first cast, 11.15 finished 3.30, I caught 8 Carp, 7 of them averaged around 4lb the 8th was close on 4KG , πŸ€˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒΒ 

Do you ever fly fish, Al?Β Β 

Board footera