You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2023 6:06 pm  #1

YOUR FAVOURITE

No-one wants to talk about football on here really eh. Like we like Hearts but we're all fucking old and used to failure and disappointment. So here's a topic. What's your favourite...anything? Tell Jnet your favourite song. Your favourite city. Your favourite food, or your favourite dinosaur. Anything!

Starting with me, my favourite day is Friday. How the hell can you beat Friday? It's the final day of the working week. It's the day you get paid. It's the day you can make plans with your pals and family. Some folk will say "Saturday" - NO. Saturday will fuck you up with football and Sunday when you can't chase a hangover because of Monday. Friday is my favourite day of the week.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

9/23/2023 3:51 am  #2

Re: YOUR FAVOURITE

Favourite team - Hibs. 🤣😜

9/23/2023 5:52 am  #3

HC wrote:

That's the thing about poor judgement - by its nature it brings the inability to see that your judgement is poor  🤷🏽‍♂️🤦‍♀️
😉

Last edited by anders (9/23/2023 6:16 am)

9/23/2023 5:55 am  #4

Favourite things - haggis on pizza.

9/23/2023 12:45 pm  #5

Favourite beer..:Tennents

9/23/2023 5:01 pm  #6

anders wrote:

HC wrote:

That's the thing about poor judgement - by its nature it brings the inability to see that your judgement is poor 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦‍♀️
😉

Your snideness doesn't quite have the same effect when you've had to edit it. 🤣😘

9/23/2023 5:10 pm  #7

anders wrote:

This is my local pizza gaff.  I think you'd like the Staight Outta Stornoway one.  

Personally, I always go for The Crofter.

https://goodeats.io/Crust?embed_outlet=Crust

9/23/2023 8:30 pm  #8

Haggis. Tennents. This is what I'm talking about. Things that make you happy. (not Hibs)

I'd 100% be ordering a Stingeroni by the way. 

Another one - pets. How can you no love them? Dugs. Cats. Fish. Hamsters. Just the absolute diamonds of the world. Pets are class

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

9/24/2023 1:19 am  #9

HC wrote:

anders wrote:

This is my local pizza gaff.  I think you'd like the Staight Outta Stornoway one.  

Personally, I always go for The Crofter.

https://goodeats.io/Crust?embed_outlet=Crust

I'll have the Stornoway please - though on any menu which lacked that the pumpkin one would look worth a try.

No edits!🙂

9/25/2023 7:34 am  #10

IJ wrote:

Haggis. Tennents. This is what I'm talking about. Things that make you happy. (not Hibs)

I'd 100% be ordering a Stingeroni by the way. 

Another one - pets. How can you no love them? Dugs. Cats. Fish. Hamsters. Just the absolute diamonds of the world. Pets are class

Mr HC always gets a stingeroni.

Yes, pets are the way to go.  I'm working on us getting a 3rd dug, but I cant see it happening! 🤣

Board footera