You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2019 5:42 pm  #1

Running Costs

IJ, let us know what we're due you. 😉

5/18/2019 6:40 pm  #2

Re: Running Costs

Nothing as yet pal, but we'll see how this runs then discuss.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

5/19/2019 4:09 am  #3

Hi All and you HC, Great stuff IJ willing to chip in as long as the donation process is easy Lol. Hope the rest of the guys get on board soon. Big game ( sorry HC ) comming soon and we need to make some noise.

Head of conspiracy theories

5/19/2019 11:53 am  #4

If anyone has any suggestions or that, stick them in this thread. Who else do we need to let know about the new site etc? I've had a fiddle around with some stuff today, and I can upgrade the board for about 15 bucks a month, but I'm not sure it's really worth it at this point (it apparently removes ads and stuff, but I don't see any?). Buying the Jambos.net name seems to be the main cost ($99!) but I'm getting in touch with Brian to see if that's realistic because it sounds way too high to me.

Anyway as I said, if there's any ideas then crack on kids.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

5/19/2019 1:22 pm  #5

No ads that I can see.

100 dollars seems a bit steep.  Maybe we could use another domain name.  What about .scot ?

5/19/2019 1:33 pm  #6

HC wrote:

What about .scot ?

Jambos.best is $2.99.

5/19/2019 1:40 pm  #7

You can ram that!  Anyway, you'd get done under trade discrimination ! 

5/19/2019 1:46 pm  #8

I'll cost up some (sensible) options during the week and see what we're looking at.

5/19/2019 2:24 pm  #9

Evening peeps 😁

5/19/2019 5:26 pm  #10

Oh NO!   (lol)

Board footera