You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2019 11:29 am  #1

OFFICIAL SCOTTISH CUP FINAL THREAD

Let's face it, we're getting pumped. But, we might as well get pumped with a smile on our faces and 8 tins of extra strength lager down our necks. THE FUN STARTS HERE.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

5/18/2019 5:37 pm  #2

Re: OFFICIAL SCOTTISH CUP FINAL THREAD

Aye, you are. 

5/19/2019 1:44 pm  #3

Did better in today's dress rehearsal than I expected tbh, although obviously only 2 or 3 of today's starters will be on the pitch on Saturday. I will admit I switched the game off in a huff after a minute and a half, mind.

"The open society is one in which men have learned to be to some extent critical of taboos, and to base decisions on the authority of Neil MacFarlane"

5/19/2019 2:26 pm  #4

As long as that imposter Clare is nowhere near the squad, I’ll be happy.

5/19/2019 4:26 pm  #5

Aye, I can't pretend I'm a fan of the lad.

5/20/2019 8:46 am  #6

IJ wrote:

Aye, I can't pretend I'm a fan of the lad.

I’ve never seen a more disinterested player in maroon, and I’ve seen my fair amount of wage thieves.

I genuinely believe that he sees us as beneath him.

5/20/2019 11:23 am  #7

Strange, two post missing. one on this and another on the cost thread.

Head of conspiracy theories

5/20/2019 11:26 am  #8

Ok posted : We will get pumped as Levein doesn't know how to change things and will sit in. IF and it's the only chance we have, he gets them in their faces and attacks from the KO, then maybe we have a slim chance. Either way win or lose I hope it's his last game in charge ( and that includes DoF ) 

Head of conspiracy theories

5/24/2019 10:38 am  #9

Everyone absolutely buzzing then, yeah?

5/24/2019 2:39 pm  #10

IJ wrote:

Everyone absolutely buzzing then, yeah?

Canny wait 😁😁

Board footera